This event will take place at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT and will be virtual.
Join the Columbia University Masters of Bioethics Program for session two in a series of Ethics Consultations During COVID, presented by the Empire State Bioethics Consortium
- Liz Blackler, MBE, LCSW-R (Memorial Sloan Kettering)
- Adira Hulkower, JD, MS, HEC-C (Montefiore Medical Center)
- Janet Malek, PhD (Houston Methodist)
- Kenneth Prager, MD (Columbia University Medical Center)
- Tia Powell, MD, Director, Masters' Program in Bioethics (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
**Please note this forum will be recorded
For questions about this event, please contact Bob Klitzman, email@example.com.
For additional information about program offerings at Columbia University's School of Professional Studies, please contact an Admissions Counselor at 212-854-9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.