This event will take place at 9am PDT/12 noon EDT and will be virtual.
Networking is one of the best ways to reconnect with your fellow alumni and make inroads for that next career step! Recent CAA Networking Hours have drawn alumni from all professions, including entrepreneurs, writers, healthcare professionals, and lawyers. Most of them credit networking with other alumni for their career success.
This event is a great opportunity to virtually connect to the Columbia network, which is 350,000+ alumni strong. Mingle with alumni professionals interested in finding collaborators, sharing resources, and inspiring new projects.
Don’t see your industry? You can join the "Wildcard" group for a chance to meet alumni from a variety of different backgrounds.
No matter where you are in the world, you can participate. Best of all: it's free and only open to Columbia alumni. You never know who you might meet!
How It Works
- Be sure to register for the event in advance.
- On the day and time of the event, log-in and join the live session. You will receive log-in details 24 hours and two hours before the event.
- All you need is a computer— you can sign in from anywhere!
- Chats are text-based (no video) and timed (10 minutes).
- Once you enter the live event, you will arrive in the virtual "lobby." Click “View” to enter a booth, and make your status "Available" when you're ready to begin chatting with other attendees. Next, go to the "Dashboard" located in the top right hand corner to see the chats come through.
- You'll have the option to chat with up to three people at one time.
- After the event, you can revisit the event dashboard to view your connections, chat transcripts, and follow-up notes.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- For career updates, visit the Columbia Alumni Career website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.