Book Club is back!
We'll be dusting off the book...club and restarting with the bestseller Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann, described as a "twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history."
Grab a drink and a snack at the adjacent cafe (organic Urth coffee), and we'll discuss the book.
It's OK if you don't finish the book.
- only RSVP if you plan to be there (we have a limited number of seats available -- if you sign up then find out you can't make it, please be courteous and cancel so others may join)
- try to be on time or even a few minutes early as we only have the room for an hour
- have a great time, no boring book clubs
Parking: underground parking available from Washington Ave. entrance or the California Ave. entrance; metered and free street parking (watch signs)
Columbia SoCal benefit!: Get 20% off this title only at Vroman's Bookstore and 15% off at Skylight Books. Mention that you're with Columbia SoCal.
* Copies of the book can also be purchased at these locations: https://www.davidgrann.com/book/killers-of-the-flower-moon/
* This is not an endorsement of the church. We are merely renting a room.