This event will take place at 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST. Not in EST or PST? Check your time zone.
This Fireside Chat will feature past recipients of the BAC Heritage Award:
- Hon. Joseph A. Greenaway, Jr. '78CC, Columbia University Board of Trustees; judge, U.S. Court of Appeals
- Hon. Eric H. Holder, Jr. '73CC '76LAW, former U.S. Attorney General; partner at Covington and Burling, LLP and chairman of the National Democratic Redistricting Committee
- Mr. Douglas Holloway '78BUS, media and entertainment executive, currently president at Rhythm-a-Ning Entertainment
- Dr. Mignon Moore '92CC, professor of Sociology and chair of the Sociology Department at Barnard College
- Wednesday, February 24 - Black Filmmakers Forum