This event will take place at 3pm PST/6pm EST. Not in EST or PST? Check your time zone.
Join the Black Alumni Council (BAC) for the first event of their Black Heritage Month Series. Hear the interesting perspectives of fellow alumni and how you can support their work.
The Forbes 30 Under 30 panel will include young alumni who have been featured in Forbes' annual 30 Under 30 profiles. Hear about their innovation and what they've been doing since their time at Columbia and beyond.
- Chelsea Crowder '13EN, vice president at JP Morgan, 2021 Finance List
- Riley Jones '17CC, BAC president, co-founder at Bloc, 2019 Social Entreprenurs List
- Nicole Lapointe-Jameson '16CC, CEO at Evil Geniuses, 2020 Games List
- Rahel Tekola '18SIPA, co-founder at Learnabi, 2020 Education List
Register for this and the other 2021 Black Heritage Month Series events.
- Wednesday, February 10 - Black Love: Highlighting Columbia relationships ranging across family, friendship, and romantic pairings
- Wednesday, February 17 - Fireside Chat featuring past honoree(s)
- Wednesday, February 24 - Black Filmmakers Forum