The mission of Columbia SoCal is:
- To cooperate with and promote the best interests of Columbia University in Southern California;
- To serve the interests of the local University alumni;
- To promote congenial business and social relationships among CUAASC mebers;
- To conduct academic / intellectual events for University alumni;
- To assist the University in advising and recruiting the best possible candidates for admission to the University;
- To periodically award financial or other assistance to qualified students of the University according to such criteria as the board as may from time to time determine; and
- To make available career advice to students and alumni of the University.
We look forward to seeing how best we can serve your interests through the diversity of schools that Columbia University encompasses and that Columbia SoCal represents.
Click here to download our current By-Laws.